Controlling oneself from eating sweets and delicious food is very hard because we all crave it all the time. Even the people who do diet have a separate day when they are allowed to eat anything whether it is low in calories or not. But everybody desires to have a tasty food item once in a while.
People prefer most of the sweet desserts and can do anything to get it or make it. Yes, it is quite hard to control our tongue.
So, a lot of people prefer to eat cookies, pancakes, cakes, pastry and many more sweet dishes. But now do not worry, I am here to tell you a recipe for making keto blueberry pancakes.
This recipe is very delicious and tasty because in this recipe we will be using fresh fruits like Blueberry. A lot of you might be a crazy fan of blueberries and would like to eat them raw as they really taste well.
This recipe is best for all the people, even the kids will like it and then they will definitely as for more.
Even if you do not know how to cook or bake, then also you can try this recipe because it does not require any previous knowledge.
Just follow a few simple and easy steps which I will be telling you in the next paragraphs. You can serve these keto blueberry pancakes to anyone and anywhere without any hesitation. This recipe is one of the best recipes to try in the summer season.
We also need some kitchen equipment. But do not worry, you will not have to go buy new utensils or any other kitchen equipment especially to prepare these delicious pancakes. It can be made easily by using the normal equipment available in the kitchen within no time.
Types of Equipment used for making keto blueberry pancakes:
- Some bowls( bowls of all sizes)
- A set of kitchen knives
- A spatula for mixing
- Basic kitchen cutlery
- Cooking spray
- Baking sheet
This equipment is enough to prepare the delicious keto blueberry pancakes at your home. In about 10-15 mins, the pancakes will be ready to be served.
Ingredients required for making keto blueberry pancakes:
- 6 large eggs at room temperature
- 6oz of softened cream cheese
- 2 cups of almond flour
- ½ cup of sweeter to taste
- 2 small spoons of vanilla extract
- 2 small spoons of baking powder
- 1 cup of blueberries
- 2 small spoons of lemon zest which is freshly grated.
- For greasing the pan we will need Butter or coconut oil.
Instructions to be followed for making keto blueberry pancakes at home:
- Take a large bowl and start to whisk the eggs in it.
- Now, mix the cream cheese, sweetener, vanilla extract, almond flour, baking powder, and lemon zest into it and start to whisk everything well
- Then, fold the blueberries on it.
- Now, start cooking the pancakes for 1-2mins on each side of the pancake.
- Your cupcakes are ready to be served. Now, top it with butter, keto maple syrup, and berries.