Super delicious 5-ingredient keto banana pudding you cannot resist eating!
Yes, a banana pudding low-carb recipe that you can easily enjoy while following your ketogenic diet plan. Further, this banana pudding is very easy and takes a few hours to stir up.
Let us learn how to make the best keto pudding by following the step-by-step instructions penned below.
Complete Recipe Of Keto Banana Pudding
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 5-8 minutes
- Total Time Required: 15-18 minutes
- Heavy Whipped Cream: 1½ + ¼ cups
- Swerve confectioners sugar alternative: ¼ cup
- Vanilla extract: 1 tsp
- Banana extract: 1½ tsp
- Unflavored gelatin: 1 tsp
- The Keto Banana Pudding recipe has five net carbs per one serving.
- In a small bowl, put ¼ cup of whipped cream and one teaspoon of unflavored gelatin. Beat well to blend. Allow the mixture to sit. It will become reasonably thick as it does.
- Next, place a pot on the stove over medium-low heat. Then add the remainder of the heavy whipped cream and the sugar alternative.
- Heat the mixture for around 5-8 minutes. Continue to do it till a low foamy boil begins to appear. Stir the blend frequently to save it from burning.
- After one boil, extract the pot from the stove. And pour vanilla and banana extract into it.
- Now, combine the heavy whipped cream and gelatin mixture with the hot liquid mixture. Stir it properly till it gets smooth and adequately combined.
- When done, cool it at room temperature, and cover it in the refrigerator for 2 hours minimum until it condenses.
Your yummy keto banana pudding is ready. Serve it with a dollop of whipped cream on top if needed.
You can serve this easy recipe of keto banana pudding in several ways:
If plainly, serve this recipe with no coating or toppings. Contrarily, if layered, then serve it with a fine layer of whipped cream, banana slices, and vanilla wafers.
These ingredients have a good amount of carbs. So you cannot assemble them in keto banana pudding. Instead, serve unsweetened whipped cream or some vanilla shortbread grated into chunks with it.
Use canned coconut cream instead of heavy whipped cream. Shake it well before measurements. In this way, coconut flavor gets added to your pudding. Also, you can leave butter from your pudding.
Tips To Store Keto Banana Pudding
Make sure you store this sugar-free keto banana pudding inside the fridge in a tight container. You can also keep it in a simple blending bowl wrapped with a plastic sheet.
Keeping it in an airtight container is essential. First, it keeps pudding safe against moisture. Second, it prevents the appearance of a film on top of the banana pudding.
Note: This recipe tastes suitable for up to three days.
That is how you can make keto banana pudding with just five simple ingredients. Did you make this recipe? Share a review in the comments below. Also, send it with your friends to motivate them.