Want some tasty and delicious snacks for yourself to meet your eve hunger? Yeah. Have you tried delicious keto apple pie fries with caramel sauce!
No you must. It’s very easy to make and super tasty to make your tummy happy. Don’t worry this is a low carb dish, apt for your diet plan.
So what are you waiting for, just start reading and try it today itself.
- Microwave oven
Time need for Preparation: 10 minutes
Time needed to cook: 20 minutes
For how many people: 8
- 196 kcal of Energy
- 8 gram of Protein
- 17 gram fat
- 5 gram Carbohydrates
- 2.5 gram Fiber
- Shredded Mozzarella -1 cup
- Almond Butter – 2 tbsp
- Egg – 1
- Vanilla Extract – 1 tsp
- Almond Flour – 1 cup
- Powdered Stevia – ¼ tsp
- Baking Powder – 1 tsp
- (Peeled & thinly sliced) Zucchini – 300 grams
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- Brown Swerve Sweetener – 2 tbsp
- Cinnamon Powder – ½ tsp
Caramel Sauce ingredients
- Butter – 2 tbsp Melted
- Brown Swerve Sweetener – ¼ cup
- Heavy Cream – 2 tbsp
- Take a pan and add 300 grams Zucchini, 1 tbsp, 2 tbsp brown swere sweetener and ½ tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Stir all ingredients on medium flame for around 5 to 7 minutes.
- As the zucchini becomes tender, take off and keep aside.
- Take a small bowl and all mozzarella and microwave for 1 minute on high. Keep in mind the bowl should be a microwave safe bowl.
- After a minute take off the bowl and stir for a few seconds.
- Now again microwave it for 30 seconds.
- Now add egg and almond butter in a melted cheese bowl and stir well.
- Now take a separate bowl and add 1/4 tsp powdered stevia, 1 cup almond flour and 1 tsp baking powder and stir for a few seconds.
- Now add this mixture to the cheese mixture and prepare dough.
- Now make two equal balls from the dough.
- Take two parchment sheets and keep one ball and flatten it with a rolling pin. It should be thick around ¼ inches.
- In the same way, prepare another dough ball.
- Now on one rolled piece spread zucchini filling equally with the help of a spoon.
- Now cover it with another rolled piece of dough.
- Take a knife and cut ½ inch wide strips.
- Now on a baking sheet first set the parchment paper and set all pieces on it.
- Now bake it at 375F for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Then broil for just 2 minutes more on low.
- Now Switch off the microwave oven and let it be for 5 minutes.
- Now prepare the sauce.
- Take a heat proof bowl and add 2 tbsp melted butter, ¼ cup brown swerve sweetener and 2 tbsp of heavy cream and stir.
- Set it in the oven for 30 to 60 seconds.
- Take out the fries and serve it hot with tasty caramel sauce.