A tasty low carb and gluten free apple fritter recipe that is simple to make and super addicting! It is stuffed with Apple cinnamon, zucchini; these keto apple fritters are gluten-free and fried to make a nice crispy crust. This is buttery, sugary and low carb donut, which is a must to try!
The apple fritter donut is a much loved, classic American donut loved by many and I figured a way to make it very low carb and keto permitted!
Keto apple fritters are extremely easy for everyone to prepare at home. It is amazing as they taste like real apple fritters, that too without adding apples. Sounds great!
These keto apple fritters are delicious topped with the creamy or caramel, melted butter on top. It makes for an appetizing keto breakfast with a hot cup of coffee.
Today I am going to present faux apple fritters –the secret feature that replaces high carb apples. These will taste like an actual apple fritter.
- Apple Fritters are strong, gluten free, sugar free ketogenic diet apple fritters.
- Homemade low carb apple fritters are super simple and fast to make.
- These low carb apple fritters need to be mixed up properly and then you can fry them to make some delicious small treats.
- You can serve up these as sweet treats, keto desserts, and keto snacks.
Keto Apple Fritters Directions
- Take a small bowl; add finely diced zucchini, cinnamon to it.
- Take zucchini and toss it with cinnamon and brown erythritol nicely. Mix and set aside.
- Whisk the all ingredients like butter, cream, egg, coconut flour, and baking powder. Mix until its completely combined.
- Fold the zucchini pieces into the batter.
- Heat oil in a pan, put spoonfuls of the batter in and fry until golden brown on both sides.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Remove from skillet and place paper towel or wire support to cool.
- Mix together powdered erythritol and heavy cream and then pour glaze over the fritters.
- Serve with hot coffee.
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Cook Time 5 minutes
- Total Time 10 minutes
- Cuisine American
- Servings: 4
- Calories 96 kcal
- Calories: 96kcal
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Protein: 2g
- Fat: 10g
- Fiber: 1g
- 2 tablespoon Butter, melted
- 2 tablespoon Heavy Cream
- 1 Egg
- 2 tablespoon Coconut Flour
- ½ teaspoon Baking Powder
- ¼ cup Zucchini, peeled and diced
- 1 tablespoon Brown Erythritol
- ¼ teaspoon Cinnamon
- Oil, for frying
- 2 tablespoon Powdered Erythritol
- 2 tablespoon Heavy Cream
- Toss both zucchini in brown erythritol and cinnamon.
- Beat all together the butter, coconut flour, cream, egg and baking powder.
- Fold the zucchini into the batter.
- Heat oil in a heavy bottomed saucepan.
- Drop spoonful’s of the batter in and fry the fritters for 1 – 2 minutes per side or until golden brown on both sides and cooked through.
- Remove fry fritters to a paper towel to drain any extra oil.
- Mix together powdered erythritol and heavy cream.
- Spray glaze on the fritters and they are ready to serve.
If you liked my recipe please share with friends and family on social media. Keep reading!