Ground Beef Stroganoff is one of the most favored dishes of non-vegetarian. In just half an hour you can make this creamy and rich mushroom dish. It’s so easy that you can make it perfect in just one try.
For this dish use lean beef, it will turn out tastier and soft. If you are using high-fat content ground beef then first brown it and then strain it.
You can include this dish in your daily meal or can make it on special occasions for your family. Whether it is your birthday party or your anniversary, make this dish. Your guests are going to love it and can mark it as your best recipe.
You can add this to your favorite roasted veggies. After completing the dish, garnish with parsley or any other herb. You know herbs can add a nice color to your dish and also will add flavor to it.
You can store the leftovers in an airtight container and store them in the refrigerator for a week too. So make it, eat it and store it to enjoy tomorrow too.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
Total Time needed: 35 minutes
Servings: 8 people
- Fat 171
- Calories 257
- Saturated Fat 10g
- Fat 19g
- Sodium 281mg
- Potassium 499mg
- Cholesterol 81mg
- Fiber 1g
- Carbohydrates 6g
- Protein 16g
- Sugar 2g
- Vitamin C 2mg
- Vitamin A
- Iron 2mg
- Calcium 42 mg
- Olive oil -1 Tbsp
- lean Ground beef – 1 lb
- Diced medium onion – 1/2
- Sliced mushrooms – 1 lb
- Minced garlic – 2 cloves
- All-purpose flour – 2 Tbsp
- Beef broth – 1 cup
- Whipping cream – 1 cup
- Sour cream – 1/3 cup
- Worcestershire sauce – 1 Tbsp
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Ground black pepper -1/2 tsp
- Switch on the flame, set it to medium-high flame, and place the heavy and deep pan.
- Now add olive oil and heat it.
- Now add ground beef. Stir beef and break it into tiny pieces.
- Now add diced onions and minced garlic and stir.
- Sauté onion till it becomes translucent and the color turns to a golden brown.
- Now add sliced mushrooms and stir. Sauté for around 5 minutes nicely.
- Now add all-purpose flour and stir. Stir it till it gets mixed nicely. Keep in mind that there should be no lumps in it.
- Now add whipping cream around 1 cup, beef broth 1 cup, Worcestershire sauce 1 tbsp, black pepper ½ tsp, and salt ½ tsp or as per taste.
- Now simmer the flame and cook for 5 minutes.
- Now switch off the flame and add 1/3 cup of sour cream.
- Stir and combine all ingredients together. Taste it, if you feel salt is less then you can add more as per need.
Your tasty ground beef stroganoff is ready to serve. You can serve it over tasty rice, noodles or potatoes. Your meal will become tastier.