Cellulite? Today I will burst all the myths about cellulite and give you 9 Important tips which work very effectively.
Did you know obesity is not the reason behind cellulite? Yes, next time when you look into the mirror and see a few dimples on thighs, abdomen or back, don’t curse your weight but a sedentary lifestyle.
Often people think that because of excessive weight they get cellulite, but the real reason is lack of blood circulation, which leads to the accumulation of toxins and enlargement of fat cells. When the fat cells get larger, and the skin becomes too thin, it gives an orange peel-like look to the skin that we called cellulite.
I am here to give you two news: one is that even skinny girls suffer from cellulite in certain body parts like buttocks and second, cellulite can be reversed naturally.
You don’t need to pop cellulite pills to reduce its appearance and quite frankly they don’t work.
But with little efforts and changes in lifestyle, you can see a significant reduction in cellulite. Did you know our ancestors didn’t even know about this term?
It is because their lifestyle was so active that it was never a problem. But, now with our sedentary lifestyle, laptop-driven work, and poor eating habits, our body is not able to perform daily functions which lead to fat accumulation leading to the presence of cellulite.
Get all 9 Ways as a PDF!
It is often easier and more convenient to simply save a remedy on your smartphone or tablet. So you always have it ready and of course you can also print it out. Grab it before you go:
Here’s the list of 9 ways to get rid of cellulite:
1. The Solution Lies in the Movement:
Our ancestors used to walk for miles and used to work in fields that made their bodies active, flexible and let the blood reach every part of the body. Now, I am not saying to live like a caveman, but adding movement in daily routine won’t do any harm.
- If you are not used to the gym, then start with brisk walk at least forty minutes a day and after some time start jogging.
- It will remove the clots and fat accumulation.
If you are not into running and hate the outdoors, then try yoga or aerobics. Any form of cardio for an hour daily will help your body become active and release the toxins, thus making way for proper blood circulation.
An added advantage, it will increase your metabolism and keep you energized all day long.
2. Remove Cellulite by Hydration for Better Circulation:
Do you know most of us suffering from either dehydration or water retention and both are harmful to the body?
Hydration is the solution for 80% of our problems. It won’t only help in eliminating wasteful body fluids from the body, but also regular blood circulation.
Our body needs at least 1-gallon water daily for normal body functions, and you will see significant results once you nurture your body with water.
Do you find drinking plain water difficult or tedious? Make your water alkaline by adding lemons and black salt; it will not only resolve acid reflux problems but will also prevent the formation of free radicals.
So make sure you drink a glass of water every hour, set a timer or use the traditional method of tying a rubber band on your wrist as a reminder to have water now.
3. Go for a Deep Tissue Massage:
Massage not only relaxes the body but is an excellent way to promote blood circulation.
The key is to opt for a deep tissue massage over a relaxation massage, as a deep tissue massage will press the pressure points which will help to release the toxins and open up blocked pathways by dissolving fat depositions.
- Ideally, you should opt for olive oil and juniper oil as the detoxifying properties of juniper oil will remove toxins and olive oil will make the skin firm and soft.
If you cannot find juniper oil, then use black cumin seeds. Massage daily for about 15-20minutes, and you will see the results in a month.
A Pro Tip: Warm the oil before massaging and take a sauna once in a week, you will also lose weight.
4. Reduce Sugar Intake to Stop Cellulite:
Did you know sugar is the main villain behind cellulite? Consumption of extra sugar results in water retention, inflammation and premature sagging of skin.
- Not just weight watchers; in fact, everyone should opt for natural sources of sugar like fruits and honey and ditch the white sugar.
No doubt desserts and other sugary substances are delicious and make one feel happy, but remember; it will be just a minute’s satisfaction and will show on your buttocks forever.
If you are not able to lose weight even though you are working out hard, then it is because your sugar content is high.
Nowadays, people opt for No Sugar Month Challenge, wherein for a month they won’t intake sugar in any form. But, I will recommend saying no to white sugar at least for a fortnight and seeing how positively your body reacts.
- Opt for alternatives like jaggery or honey and heal your system.
- You can also try Stevia (a great sugar substitute).
5. Try Coffee Scrub:
You heard it right coffee is not just for drinking now you can use it to exfoliate too.
Scrubbing coffee for 15 minutes will give your body a soft, firm and cellulite-free skin. You need grounded coffee!
- Ideally, it should be mixed with jojoba, olive or coconut oil but water will also do.
Make a paste and apply on the cellulite-prone areas like thighs, calves, abdomen or buttocks. Massage the area for at least 15 minutes, and you will notice an improvement in blood circulation within two weeks.
Additionally, it will also tighten the skin and exfoliate it, thus giving it a beautiful appearance. So, if cellulite is making you hide your legs, coffee scrub comes to your rescue.
6. Dry Body Brushing for Circulation:
It may sound weird, but dry brushing is the traditional method to lose cellulite.
- Circular brushing for at least 5 minutes on cellulite-prone parts will increase the blood flow by breaking the fat deposition, which led to cellulite in the first place.
Ideally, dry brushing should start from the feet in a circular motion because our feet have pressure points that will help in detoxification and increase in blood flow.
- Once you are done with feet, move upward towards the calf and thighs; on reaching abdomen make clockwise circulation towards the heart as it will boost lymphatic.
Do it twice or thrice in a week, and you will see results in a month. It is important to note here that dry brushing should not be done on dry or inflames skin and bristles of the brush should be soft.
7. Consume Apple Cider Vinegar:
A storehouse of nutrients, apple cider vinegar comes to rescue not only in case of weight loss or constipation issues but even in case of cellulite reduction.
Apple cider vinegar is one elixir that should be made part of the lifestyle, and you will see your health improve significantly.
- Get rid of cellulite by making a paste of 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with honey and 3-4 tablespoons of water
- Rub it on the affected area.
It will help by reducing bloating and diminish the wrinkles on the skin. If you don’t want to rub the paste, then you can consume orally before meals.
- Mix a tablespoon of honey with ACV and water
- drink the mixture 30-minutes before the meals to see results.
Here’re Some Apple cider vinegar:
8. Aloe Vera on Cellulite Affected Areas:
The dimpled appearance of your skin can be reduced with Aloe Vera gel. It is known as a cooling agent; that is why it is applied to burns.
It also gives a glowing skin and also releases body toxins. It contains aloesin that is known to make the skin firm and tight. So, save your time and adopt the centuries-old remedy.
- Pluck Aloe Vera and extract its gel.
- Apply the gel on your dimpled skin and massage for 15-minutes.
It will not only tighten the skin but will enhance the blood circulation by improving the skin elasticity. Ideally, you should massage every day, but if not possible, try doing it every alternate day. You will get a lighter tone and firm skin.
9. Load up on Omega-3 to Get Rid of Cellulite:
If nothing works for you, then omega-3 won’t disappoint you. Our body needs omega-3 as it helps in improving blood circulation, strengthening the heart and also fulfills body deficiencies.
It is said that if you want to look young – Eat salmon as it is the best source of omega-3, but if you are a vegetarian, then add walnuts and flaxseed oil in your daily diet.
Many studies claim that regular intake of omega-3 can double the blood flow and makes one feel energized.
Get all 9 Ways as a PDF!
Have you read everything through and maybe you really liked the remedies? Then get the PDF version of it now! So you always have it ready, even without an internet connection, and you can start immediately next time.
Simply enter your email in the following field and we will send it to you immediately:
Cellulite formation happens due to the accumulation of toxins and bad fat in the body. So, if you want flawless skin, then it is time to take action and follow the above steps.
Apart from this, you can also try acupuncture, kelp powder, and cayenne pepper to bid adieu to cellulite once and for all.
Don’t Miss to Read these Articles:
- How to Lose Weight if You Weigh 200 lbs or More
- 10+ Ways How to Lose 7-10 Pounds in a Week
- Intermittent Fasting for Weight Loss: 10+ Beginners Guide & Benefits
- 9 Ways to Get Rid of Cellulite Fast
- 16 Foods That Burn Belly Fat
- 18 Zero Calorie Foods for Weight Loss
- How To Get Rid of Neck Fat And Double Chin Fast: 14 Exercises + Home Remedies
- How to Lose Face Fat Fast: Get Rid of Face Fat in a Week!
- 13 Vitamins and Supplements for Weight Loss
- How To Lose Thigh Fat Fast: 11 Inner Thigh Fat Removal Tips
- 11 Exercises To Get Rid of Inner Thigh Fat Fast