The combination of eggs and bread is something that can never grow old. Now, what if I tell you that you can add some cheesy cheese to it and make it taste like a dish that does not belong in this world.
Yes, you are thinking the right thing as the fried egg sandwich has everything that you need to taste in that one bite. Bread & cheese make quick and easy breakfast.
Easy to make and with no worries to run to the shopping center to buy groceries as everything you need will be there in the center. So without wasting any time, let’s makes our crunchy egg sandwich, shall we?
- Time required for preparation: 5 minutes
- Time required for cooking: 15 minutes
- Calories: 656 k cal
- Eggs (4)
- Butter (2tablespoons)
- Bacon (8 slices)
- Texas Toast (8 slices)
- Salt and pepper (according to taste)
- Cheddar cheese (4 slices)
- Ketchup (2tablespoons)
- Take a large pan and put it over medium heat so that it is nice and hot. Put your bacon in it and make sure not to cook it until it is fully crispy. That should take you about 5 minutes on top.
- Now the next step is very important yet easy. Take the 2 slices of bacon and make a formation so that you have 4 squares.
- Time to crack some eggs but make sure you do it in a way that they stay inside of the squares. Keep on cooking the bacon and the eggs till the time the eggs start getting firm.
- Just before you think that they are done, place your cheese slices over the eggs to get that cheesy cheddar taste.
- Grab your seasoning and sprinkle on top as per your taste.
- Take your bread slices and cover them with the amount of ketchup you like with your eggs.
- Serve it immediately so that your bread doesn’t get soggy, and you still get to taste that crunchy bacon.
- Try and choose thick slices of bread so that they do not become soggy from the eggs.
- You can try putting garlic powder or any other seasoning as you wish for a taste change.
This dish is yet another one of my childhood favorites. Be it breakfast or dinner, this dish is a win-win in both situations as it takes hardly any time to prepare and before you know it, there you have a lovely sandwich on your plate waiting just for you. So, get up and start cracking some eggs!