Want to try a tasty dish this weekend when you have lots of time to make food for your lovely family then you should try crackpot spaghetti casserole this weekend. The recipe for making this dish is very easy but it needs time, loads of time, and also patience.
You can make this awesome dish on a special occasion for friends and guests. They will love the food served by the host, I mean by you. They will surely talk about your special dish after leaving the party.
- Slow cooker
- Large skillet
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 4 hours
Total Time: 4 hours 15 minutes
- Calories: 711kcal
- Protein: 38g
- Carbohydrates: 41g
- Saturated Fat: 16g
- Fat: 44g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 18g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g
- Cholesterol: 130mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 1051mg
- Sodium: 1507mg
- Sugar: 9g
- Fiber: 4g
- Vitamin C: 17mg
- Vitamin A: 827IU
- Iron: 5mg (28%)
- Calcium: 226mg
- Ground chuck -2 lbs
- Chopped yellow onion-1 medium,
- Minced garlic – 5-7 cloves
- Marinara sauce -1 jar
- Fire roasted diced tomatoes – 1 can
- Water – 1/2 cup
- Dried Italian seasoning -1 tsp
- Balsamic vinegar – 2 tbsp
- Dried thyme – 1 /2 tsp
- Dried basil -1/2 – 1 tsp
- Dried oregano -1/2 – 1 tsp
- Kosher salt -1/2 tsp
- Black pepper -1/4 tsp
- Pinch of sugar
- Dried spaghetti pasta -8 oz
- Shredded mozzarella cheese -1-2 cups
- Minced basil or fresh parsley
- Grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- Take a large skillet and set flame to medium-high.
- Now add a small amount of oil.
- Add onion and ground beef and cook for around 5 to 6 minutes.
- When beef is cooked, drain the onion and meat mixture and transfer again to the skillet.
- Lower the flame to medium-low and add minced chopped garlic and cook for around 2 minutes.
- Add diced tomatoes, marinara sauce, Italian seasoning, water, thyme basil, balsamic vinegar, oregano, salt, oregano, sugar, and pepper and stir nicely to combine it well.
- Now add this mixture to a greased 6-quart slow cooker.
- Add broken spaghetti to the mixture and stir.
- Add shredded cheese and cover the slow cooker and cook for around 4 hours on low flame.
- After 4 hours your dish is ready. Serve it with fresh basil, grated parmesan cheese, and parsley.
- If you have less time to make this you can do one thing. You can prepare a meat mixture and add it to a slow cooker at low temperature and cook for 4 to 8 hours.
- Do not add spaghetti at that time. Add this at the time of serving.
- Add uncooked broken spaghetti and stir. Top mixture with cheese and increase temperature to high for around 30 minutes. Your dish will be ready in front of you to enjoy.
- Do break spaghetti before adding.
- After adding spaghetti, stir the mixture in between.
- You can add any type of cheese as per your wish like mozzarella.
- To avoid condensation falling back on the dish, cover the slow cooker with paper towels or dish towels and then cover with a lid.