You have a party and you want to make something super delicious and tasty for the guest as a host then you should try the Crockpot green bean casserole. To make this dish you don’t have to make huge preparations.
You just have to make cans of ingredients and mix and the rest of the work will be done by a slow cooker. Just with a little bit of preparation, you can rest in your chair till the slow cooker cooks it nicely.
This dish is one of the favorite dishes that people usually love to have on Thanksgiving. Cream of chicken soup makes it more cheesy or creamy.
Extra taste is added by the French fried onions. You can store the leftovers in airtight containers in the fridge for 5 days. Whenever you feel like having takeout from the fridge and reheat and enjoy.
With the number of ingredients we told you can make a dish for 8 people. If you don’t want to use frozen green beans you can use fresh green beans.
Just wash and cut into pieces and use. If you want to have lunch you can start making 5 hours before and rest. If you want to add more flavor and taste to it you can add red chili flakes or Italian flakes for a little bit of kick and spice.
You can add some other cheese instead of parmesan cheese. You can also use cooked bacon as a topping. If you want to double the quantity, you have to double the quantity.
The recipe is so simple that those who haven’t entered the kitchen yet can make it perfectly. All you have to do is, follow our steps and make it.
This dish tastes so yummy that kids also love to have it. Even elders love to have it in lunch or dinner. You can make this dish during a weekend or any holiday as you need at least 5 hours to get it done and also need time to enjoy the taste fully.
- Slow cooker
Preparation time:10 mins
Cooking time: 5 hrs
Total: 5 hrs 10 mins
- Calories -272
- Protein – 5.9g
- Carbohydrates – 9g
- Fat – 16.7g
- Cholesterol -12.1mg
- Sodium – 9mg
Ingredients of Crockpot Green Bean Casserole
- Green beans Frozen – 2 packages
- Cream of chicken soup -2 cans
- Milk – ⅔ cup
- Grated Parmesan cheese – ½ cup
- Salt – ¼ teaspoon
- Ground black pepper -¼ teaspoon
- French-fried onions can
Instruction for Crockpot Green Bean Casserole
- Transfer 2 cans of frozen green beans in a slow cooker bowl.
- Now take another bowl and add chicken soup cream, salt, grated parmesan cheese, black pepper.
- Now add half of the French fried onions.
- now with spatula mix and combine all ingredients
- Now switch on the slow cooker and cook the dish for 5
- After 5 hours garnish it with remaining French fried onion and serve this tasty dish to your lovely ones.