Have you ever wondered how to eat a sweet and savory dish with a perfect combination of both tastes? Everyone likes to eat either a sweet dish or a savory dish, but when it is combined together, it becomes a boom.
So, here I am to tell you the recipe for making crackpot grape jelly meatballs at your home.
The recipe is very easy and simple, even if you do not know how to cook, then you can also try it. These tasty appetizers can be served to anyone and anytime because they are not a very heavy meal. Even the people who are dieting can give it a try.
We also need some kitchen equipment. But do not worry, you will not have to go buy new utensils or any other kitchen equipment especially to prepare this delicious meatball. It can be made easily by using the normal equipment available in the kitchen within no time.
Types of Equipment used for making crackpot grape jelly meatballs:
- Some bowls( bowls of all sizes)
- A set of kitchen knives
- A spatula for mixing
- Basic kitchen cutlery
- Cooking spray
- Baking sheet
This equipment is enough to prepare the delicious crock pot grape jelly meatballs at your home. In about three hours and 25 mins, the meatballs will be ready to be served.
Ingredients required for making crackpot grape jelly meatballs:
- 2 lbs of ground beef
- 2 small spoons of onion flakes
- 2 small spoons of Italian seasoning (it consists of 1 small spoon of oregano and 1 small spoon of fresh parsley)
- 1 small spoon of Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper for taste
- 10 oz of grape jelly
- 12 oz of chili sauce
- Dried or fresh parsley for the garnishing purpose
Instructions to be followed for making crackpot grape jelly meatballs:
- Start to preheat the oven to 400F degrees and simultaneously start lining a large baking sheet with foil.
- Take a large mixing bowl and then add ground beef, onion flakes, Italian seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper and then mix everything properly until they are totally combined.
- Using your hands, divide the beef mixture and then roll them into 1-inch meatballs. Now, place all the rolled meatballs onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Now, bake the meatballs for roughly 15-20 mins, and wait until they are nice and browned from the outside. To get the meatballs thoroughly cooked, ensure that the temperature inside the meatballs reaches at least 155F degrees.
- Now, after the meatballs are brown and cooked, remove the meatballs from the baking sheet and then place them in the bottom of the medium-sized crackpot. Then, add the grape jelly and chili sauce to it. Now, gently toss the meatballs with a spoon and make sure that all the balls are coated completely with the sauce.
- Now, cover the crackpot and then set it to low for 2-3 hours, or until the sauce is hot and has bubbles. Your meatballs are now ready to be served with a garnish of parsley on it and enjoy the meal.