A lot of people are fond of eating chicken and try to make different kinds of dishes with it. Any dish made with chicken can be so addictive that you keep on eating it over and over again without even worrying about its health.
Just imagine enjoying the delicious and tasty chicken with crispy bacon and cheese. The combination will be a blast and something full of flavors.
So, here I am again, to tell you the recipe for making a crockpot crack chicken sandwich at your home without using a lot of time and energy.
The only time this recipe takes is to cook the chicken properly and the rest is done very quickly. Once you try this recipe at your home and offer this to your family and friends, they are definitely gonna ask for more. Even the kids at your home will keep asking you to make these delicious sandwiches for them.
Anyone can try this recipe even if the person does not know how to cook, just follow some simple and easy steps and the sandwiches will be ready.
We also need some kitchen equipment. But do not worry, you will not have to go buy new utensils or any other kitchen equipment especially to prepare these delicious crockpot crack chicken sandwiches.
It can be made easily by using the normal equipment available in the kitchen within no time.
Types of Equipment used for making crockpot crack chicken sandwiches:
- Some bowls( bowls of all sizes)
- A set of kitchen knives
- A spatula for mixing
- Basic kitchen cutlery
- Cooking spray
- Baking sheet
This equipment is enough to prepare the delicious crockpot crack chicken sandwiches at your home. In a few hours, the sandwiches will be ready to be served.
Ingredients required for making crockpot crack chicken sandwiches:
- 5 lbs of boneless chicken breast
- 8 oz of cream cheese
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 packet of ranch seasoning
- 1 small spoon of garlic powder
- ¼ cup of chicken broth or water
- 6 or even more slices of cooked bacon
- 6 hoagie rolls
- A small bowl of chopped lettuce for topping purpose
- Some ranch dressing for topping purpose
Instructions to be followed for making crockpot crack chicken sandwiches at home:
- First, take a greased slow cooker and add the chicken, cream cheese, shredded cheddar, packet of the ranch, garlic powder, and chicken broth into the grasped cooker. Start cooking everything on low heat for 5-7 hours or when you want to cook on high heat then cook it just for 3-4 hours, or until the chicken put into the cooker starts to shred easily with a fork.
- Start to preheat the oven to 450F degrees and then toast the hoagie rolls in the oven at 450f Degrees for a few mins. After that, scoop it on the chicken and then top it with a piece of crispy bacon and lettuce. You can also drizzle with the ranch dressing on it and then your sandwich will be ready to be served.