Looking for ways to look young and fresh? I am going to give you my top 8 favorite anti aging facials exercises which will reduce facial aging signs effectively. (by the way, I too use them!)
Get all 8 Exercises as a PDF!
It is often easier and more convenient to simply save exercises on your smartphone or tablet. So you always have it ready and of course you can also print it out. Grab it before you go:
From ancient times, mankind has been searching for ways to become immortal or not lose their charm and beauty. Aging makes one feel old and undesirable (what happened to being experienced and wise?).
Now everyone is looking for ways to retain their youth and look like the twenties in their thirties and thirty in their fifties.
From drinking green smoothies to uncountable visits to the salon for facials, laser treatments, and what not, people are ready to spend anything to keep them young. Even I wish if any scientist could discover the fountain of youth or god could just gifts it to humanity, it’d have been so awesome!
Getting old is a natural process that cannot be ceased totally, but with smart tricks and makeup hacks, you can hide your wrinkles, make your face look firm and diminish the fine lines.
If you are one of those who prefer authentic and lasting results, then it’s time to forget what beauty industry taught you is beautiful and embrace the real you.
Once you have embraced the real you, check out the simple yet profound facial exercises that will give you a perfect face and many more benefits. These facial exercises will work on your facial muscles and give below-mentioned results:
Benefits of Facial Exercises:
- Improved blood circulation
- Tight and firm skin
- Say Goodbye to wrinkles, fine lines and saggy skin
- Provides nourishment to the skin
- Gives a glowing and supple skin
- Promotes the growth of collagen
- Enhances skin elasticity
- Work on all the three layers of the skin: Upper, middle and lower
- Tones the facial muscles
- Gives a youthful appearance
Now, Lets start our list of 8 Favorite anti-aging Facial Exercises to look young and glamorous forever:
Best Anti-aging Facial Exercises:
1. The Clown face
Why so serious? Be childlike innocent and funny; your face will show it. A stressed mind and tensed face enhance the aging process, and you will look older than your age. But, with clown face, you won’t only get a tight jaw but also feel happy.
How to do it?
- Smiling and puckering are the main moves in this exercise.
- Start with a broad smile and wrinkle your nose.
- After 5seconds, pucker your lips and pulls the chin down without smiling.
- Repeat the sequence for 10 times and experience the difference.
- Relax after repeating the sequence for 5minutes.
Pro Tip: You can also play with your eyebrows while making a clown face and stimulate eyebrow muscles.
2. Chin Lift:
The age old remedy for double chin, it never fails to get results. A chin lift not only reduces double chin but also is an excellent workout for a stiff neck. If you want a toned and slender neck with a beautiful chin, then do it daily.
How to do it?
- Ideally, it should be done sitting with the back erect.
- Gently, lift your head up so that you can see the ceiling and hold for 5-10seconds
- Then bring it done to touch the collar bone and hold for 5-10seconds.
- Make sure you don’t give a jerk to the neck.
Repeat it 10 times or 5 minutes daily. Along with it, try clockwise and anticlockwise neck rotation.
3. Facial yoga:
The complete science of healing, Yoga has developed a series of exercise specifically for the facial muscles. The sequence will help in reducing the laughing lines, improving blood circulation, and gives a younger looking skin.
Here, I am mentioning a simple trumpet pose that will benefit you:
- Take a deep breath and hold it.
- Extend your cheeks while keeping the air in and hold for 10seconds
- Gently exhale with your nose and relax.
- You will feel pressure on the cheeks.
- Repeat it for 5 minutes or 10 times daily.
Benefit: It will give your face an arc and also help to develop the jawline.
4. Frown a little more:
Can a frown make your face workout? Well, it turns out it can. Now you can frown 10 times a day and still feel your face getting firm.
How is it possible?
- Press the inner and outer regions of your eyebrows. It will make a downward V-shape.
- Squint the eyes while applying pressure on the eyebrows.
- Pout your lips or make a frown face and hold for at least 5secs.
- Gently relax and then repeat it.
- After completing 10 rounds close your eyes and relax for a while.
Benefit: It will improve blood circulation and diminish sagging skin if done regularly for a month.
5. Cheeky face for stimulation:
Add some spunk in facial exercise with a cheeky face. Also, called the sassy girl face, it is the easiest one and actually fun to do. Ideally, it is done by filling the air in the mouth, but some people do it with water to avoid boredom and increase the impact.
How to do?
- Inhale with your mouth, so that your face fills up with air.
- Hold the air in your mouth for a few seconds and feel the stretch on the cheeks
- You can transfer the air from one cheek to another as if you are gargling.
- You can also roll your eyes for fun or to stimulate the eyes.
- Do it for 30-40second and expel the air from the mouth with a sound.
Benefits: Practice it 8-10 times daily to get the results.
6. Act surprised:
A surprise face is not just a way of expressing your emotions; it is also an excellent exercise to stimulate facial muscles. It is a perfect workout for eyes and highly recommended to those who are working on a computer screen or are feeling lazy throughout the day.
What to do?
- Raise your eyes and eyebrows as if your most unexpected wish came true.
- Open your mouth in dismay and stretch it as much as possible
- Keep the expression on hold for 10-20seconds.
- Repeat the entire sequence for 10-15 times.
Fun Fact: The best part, if someone sees you making a surprise face, you can actually act like surprised.
7. Get a giraffe like a neck with a giraffe face:
Have you always dreamt of having a beautiful neck? Saggy skin or double chin takes away the beauty of the most erogenous zone of the woman’s body and makes her feel old. But, with correct exercise, you can get a toned and beautiful neck.
- Sit on a chair with back erect.
- Gently stretch your neck so that you can see the fan on the ceiling.
- Press your collar bone with your hands, so that you feel the stretch on the neck increases.
- Hold it for 30-40 seconds and repeat it for 5-minutes.
Benefits: It is effective in removing extra fat from the neck, diminish the signs of aging and also for hypothyroid.
Who doesn’t want a well-toned jawline? I have personally spent hours researching on tips and tricks to get a flawless jawline.
After vigorous searching and experimentation, what I understood is that with the age of obesity, the platysma muscle on the front of the neck tends to get lose and saggy.
So does the skin in front of it, but with facial stretch, one can tighten the muscles and skin around the jawline.
How to tighten platysma muscles?
- Look at the ceiling while you stand or sit straight (I prefer sitting position)
- Now touch the back of the throat/ roof of the mouth with your tongue
- Smile and feel the stretch on the neck. The muscles with contract and stretch with the regular movement.
- Hold still for 30-60 seconds and then relax.
Practice this every day for 5 minutes to reduce the double chin and get a perfect jawline.
Get all 8 Exercises as a PDF!
Have you read everything through and maybe you really liked the exercises? Then get the PDF version of it now! So you always have it ready, even without an internet connection, and you can start immediately next time.
Simply enter your email in the following field and we will send it to you immediately:
Defying the signs of aging to restore the lost charm and firm skin is everyone’s dream. People spend millions every year to look young and appealing.
Whether it is a Botox or chemical peeling or permanent fillings, these are very expensive and painful methods.
But with the above-mentioned facial exercise, you will get much more than a glowing skin and a young face. With these methods, you can save a million spent on beauty treatment; you can work on facial muscles anytime and without any pain.
So, I’ll suggest opting for natural treatments that give prolonged results and negligible side effects.
Don’t Miss to Read these Articles:
- How to Lose Weight if You Weigh 200 lbs or More
- 10+ Ways How to Lose 7-10 Pounds in a Week
- Intermittent Fasting for Weight Loss: 10+ Beginners Guide & Benefits
- 9 Ways to Get Rid of Cellulite Fast
- 16 Foods That Burn Belly Fat
- 18 Zero Calorie Foods for Weight Loss
- How To Get Rid of Neck Fat And Double Chin Fast: 14 Exercises + Home Remedies
- How to Lose Face Fat Fast: Get Rid of Face Fat in a Week!
- 13 Vitamins and Supplements for Weight Loss
- How To Lose Thigh Fat Fast: 11 Inner Thigh Fat Removal Tips
- 11 Exercises To Get Rid of Inner Thigh Fat Fast