I love to eat bananas and also banana-flavored pancakes. I frequently make it especially on weekends as it’s very yummy and mouth-watering and also because it is very easy to make and plus point is that I can make it ready in just half an hour. Wow.
After giving my half an hour I just enjoy every bit of it. You just need a handful of ingredients for this recipe. Adding bananas to these pancakes gives it a moist and fluffy texture that will be loved by each member of your family.
You kids would definitely love it and eat this healthy plus delicious thick and fluffy banana pancakes happily. I am sure they will ask you to serve more to them.
You can prepare this as dessert to serve after lunch or dinner parties, your guest too will love the flavor of banana in these yummy pancakes.
Equipment needed –
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings : 15 pancakes
- Calories – 130
- Cholesterol – 20.8mg
- Total Fat – 3.6g
- Total Carbohydrate – 22.3g
- Sodium – 90.8mg
- Protein – 2.8g
- Sugars – 6.3g
- Vitamin C – 2%
- Vitamin A – 4%
- All-purpose flour – 2 cups
- Sugar – 1/4 cup
- Baking powder – 4 tsp
- Ground cinnamon- 1/2 tsp
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Large egg -1
- Milk – 3/4 cup
- Melted butter – 4 tbsp
- Vanilla extract – 1/2 tsp
- Mashed banana – 2
- Take a bowl and add all-purpose flour, ground cinnamon, baking powder, and salt and mix.
- Take another bowl and add milk, egg, vanilla extract, melted butter, and mashed bananas and combine well.
- Add wet ingredients to the flour mixture bowl and gently mix and combine all ingredients.
- If you find batter a little lumpy it’s ok, as we don’t have to over mix it. We have to prepare thick batter but ya its consistency should be pourable.
- Keep the batter to rest for a few minutes around for 5 to 10 minutes. Gently stir the batter again.
- Heat non-stick pan or griddle on medium-low flame.
- Add melted butter and grease the pan.
- Transfer the batter to the baking pan and spread like a round pancake. Take 3 tablespoons of batter for one pancake.
- When the bubbles appear on the pancake surface and the edges are set flip the pancake and cook till the color changes to a golden brown.
- In the same way cook the other pancakes with the remaining batter.
- When the pancake is ready to serve with maple syrup. You can add your favorite syrup too on a pancake.