Breakfast – lunch- snacks – dinner a muffin is something that can boost your mood in seconds and one can’t say no to cupcakes and muffins.
“A muffin a day keeps the stress away”
Hello people how are you all doing? A very warm sweet banana muffin right from the oven is presented to you all. I know by now all your mouth has been filled with water after listening about the banana muffins.
So without any additional delay let me grab your attention towards an easy and super-fast recipe of banana bread muffins.
Banana muffins are soft and simple to make desserts that you can enjoy eating while watching movies, reading books, or even while working.
It requires very few ingredients, which are usually available in our kitchens. Why burn your pockets when you can make market-like muffins with complete hygiene at your home only. You only need eggs, butter, and all-purpose flour with 2-3 bananas depending on the number of people eating it.
Type of equipment required
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Mixing bowl
- Rubber or wooden spatula
- Muffin tray
- Serving plates
BANANA BREAD MUFFINS RECIPE INSIGHT :
Duration for batter preparation: 10 min
Cooking time: 30 min
- Calories: 110 kcal
- Protein: 2 gram
- Fat: 10 grams
- Carbohydrate: 31 grams
- Calcium: 8℅
- Phosphorus: 8℅
Ingredients required to make banana bread muffins
- 1 cup finely mashed Oven
- 1 Egg
- ½ cup melted butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup all purposes flour
- 1 tsp vanilla essence/ extract
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
Directions/method to prepare banana bread muffins
- Preheat the oven to 350F i.e. 176.667 Celsius.
- Now take a wide bowl and add 1 cup of brown sugar and ½ cup melted butter together.
- Mix both the ingredients nicely with the help of a wooden or rubber spatula.
- Now add 1 egg and whisk it properly with the help of a whisker.
- Now slowly gradually add 1 cup of mashed banana to the batter and mix it.
- After mixing it and making a thick batter add 1 tsp vanilla essence to the mixture
- Now take a separate bowl
- In the separate bowl add 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- Along with all-purpose flour add ½ tsp of baking powder and ¼ tsp of salt.
- Mix all the three-ingredient nicely with the help of the same whisker used for mixing the liquid batter.
- After mixing the dry powder ingredients properly add them to the previously prepared liquid batter in patches.
- Mix all the ingredients properly.
- Now with the help of an oil brush grease your muffin tray with butter or oil.
- Take a small spoon and fill each cone till the top.
- Now with the help of your hands tap the filled muffin try in the kitchen, platform so that it sits equally.
- With the help of the oven, gloves put the muffin tray in the oven
- Before putting the try check whether the oven is heated or not.
- Now set the temperature to 350F
- It will take nearly 25 minutes to bake.
- After 25 minutes take out the muffin tray with the help gloves and let it cool down for 10- 15 minutes.
- After 10-15 minutes of cooling down take out the banana bread muffins with the help of a spoon or knife.
- Enjoy your sweet and delicious muffins.
It’s the individual choice of the readers to choose product brands of the ingredients depending on their taste and preferences. I suggest everyone use calories free sugar and avoid using regular kitchen-used sugar.
Make sure you have quality utensils so that it lends a better texture and chemical-free food supplies to you.