We know that you have been baking zucchini chips for years in the oven. But let’s try making them using the air fryer.
We are happy to tell you that they taste much better than oven-baked chips. Moreover, this recipe enables you to make an evenly crisp, savory, naturally low-carb snack within just 15 minutes.
Complete Recipe Of Air Fryer Zucchini Chips:
Let us start with knowing basic details. And thereupon read the detailed recipe of making the crunchiest zucchini chips ever!
Total Time Needed
- Set up Time: 5 minutes
- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
Equipment To Make Zucchini Air-fryer Chips
- Mandoline Slicer, for creating thin and even thickness
- Air Fryer with a large basket that is easy to use and cooks properly.
Ingredients Needed To Make Zucchini Chips
- Zucchini: 1 medium
- Olive oil: 1 tbsp
- Sea salt: 1/4 tsp
- Black pepper: 1/8 tsp
As amount per serving, the following are nutrients that delicious crispy zucchini chips have:
- Calories: 39 kcal
- Fat: 3.7 g
- Protein: 0.6 g
- Total Carbs: 1.6 g
- Net Carbs: 1.1 g
- Fiber: 0.5 g
- Sugar: 1.2 g
Steps For Making Air Fryer Zucchini Chips
- First, take a mandoline slicer to make slices of zucchini. Try to make 1/8 inch and 0.3 cm thick slices from it.
- Next, you need to tap the excess liquid off the zucchini slices with a paper towel.
- To cook zucchini chips, preheat the air fryer at 325 degrees F or 162 degrees C.
- After that, in a medium-sized bowl, mix the olive oil, sea salt, and pepper with zucchini slices. Toss them properly until all pieces are covered.
- Now, place the single layer of the zucchini slices in the air fryer. And cook for 8-12 minutes.
- Press the 8-minute mark and take out any pieces which are getting brown or crispy. Continue to do this and examine after every set of minutes until all slices are done. Repeat this process with all pieces of zucchini. Zucchini will become crisper while cooling.
- Once cooled, serve them after spraying your favorite seasonings on them. Enjoy!
Here are some seasonings that you can add to season up your air fryer zucchini chips:
- Fresh rosemary
- Any favorite barbecue rub
- Cumin or onion powder and elegant green onion
- Grated parmesan cheese
You can enjoy this healthy snack for more days as well. Store the leftovers of air fryer zucchini chips in an air-tight container for 2 to 3 weeks in your pantry. When you want to eat them, crisp them up again in the air- fryer for a few couples of minutes.
To End Things Off
That is how you can make zucchini chips in the air-fryer within just ten minutes. Serve it with marinara, pesto sauce, or any dipping you like.
Have you tried the recipe? Tell us how much you enjoyed it. And don’t forget to send it to your friends.