You must have enjoyed meatballs in any restaurant or any party but have you tried to make it at home. Meatballs are crispy, juicy, and yummy to serve to friends and family.
You can add this tasty dish to your menu list. You can also enjoy this in breakfast or make it as a snack for evening hunger. Make it and give it to your kids, they would love to have more and more.
- Air Fryer
Preparation time: 20 mins
Cooking time – 10 mins
Total time needed – 30 minutes
SERVINGS: 20 meatballs
- Protein – 6g
- Calories – 53kcal
- Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates – 2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Trans fat: 1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1g
- Potassium : 64mg
- Cholesterol: 26mg
- Sugar: 1g
- Fiber: 1g
- Vitamin C: 1mg
- Vitamin A: 58IU
- Iron: 1mg
- Calcium: 31mg
- Grated Parmesan cheese – 1/3cup
- Whole wheat Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs 1/3cup
- Dried parsley flakes -1tablespoon or finely chopped parsley – 3 tablespoons
- Kosher salt-1 teaspoon
- Italian seasoning-1 teaspoon
- Garlic powder-1/2 teaspoon
- Onion powder- 1/2 teaspoon
- Black pepper- 1/4 teaspoon
- Red pepper flakes-1/4 teaspoon
- Lean ground turkey- 1 pound
Ingredients for serving
- Chopped fresh basil or parsley
- Ready pasta sauce
- Grated Parmesan
- Creamy Polenta
- Zucchini Pastaor Cooked whole wheat pasta
- Cooked brown rice
- Split and toasted hoagie buns
- Preheat the microwave oven and set the temperature at 300 degrees F and place parchment paper on the baking sheet. Lineup two baking sheets.
- Take a big bowl and add breadcrumbs, parmesan, salt, parsley, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, onion powder, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, and black pepper and stir and combine all ingredients.
- Now add ground turkey.
- Take a small bowl and add egg and beat.
- Transfer it to the big bowl.
- With the help of folk mix lightly till all ingredients are combined.
- Portion the whole meat mixture and shape the meat mixture to 1 1/2-inch meatball.
- Arrange all ready meatballs on the baking sheet.
- With the help of nonstick spray coat the air fryer basket and arrange meatballs in a basket. Set a single layer at a time. Maintain distance between each ball.
- Cook for around 7 to 9 minutes at 400
- Now take out the basket and with tongs turn the meal balls gently and cook for a little bit more time.
- When one set of meatballs is cooked, take out and set another set of meatballs and cook in the same way. When the meatballs are cooked, store them in the oven to keep warm.
- While the meatballs are cooked, prepare sauce on the cooktop to serve it with meatballs.