When we talk about a full course meal or a snack, we think of something which can be tasty as well as healthy. But we can not have both of these in a single dish all the time. So, why not just focus on the taste. Still, there are many people who will get left alone.
I am here with an amazing recipe for air fryer chicken wings. After reading the name you would be thinking that it will be full of calories and other stuff. But the reality is different, these chicken wings are tasty as well as healthy because they are made using very little oil. Chicken wings are an all-time favorite dish for many people, especially the youngsters.
Even if you don’t know how to cook, you can definitely try this because it is very easy and simple. You just need to follow a few simple steps and use a maximum time of 30 mins to get this delicious recipe done. The chicken wings can be served with a sauce which you like.it can be a perfect recipe to try when you are going to have a family get-together or meet your friends after a long time. The best part about the recipe is that you do not need a lot of ingredients to prepare it.
We also need some kitchen equipment. But do not worry, you will not have to go buy new utensils or any other kitchen equipment especially to prepare these delicious chicken wings. It can be made easily by using the normal equipment available in the kitchen within no time.
Types of Equipment used for making air fryer chicken wings:
- Some bowls( bowls of all sizes)
- A set of kitchen knives
- A spatula for mixing
- Basic kitchen cutlery
- Cooking spray
- Air fryer
This equipment is enough to prepare delicious chicken wings at your home. In about half an hour, it will be ready to be served.
Ingredients required for making air fryer chicken wings:
- 1 pound of chicken drumettes and flats
- Salt and pepper to enhance the taste
- One recipe for making a sauce to serve with the chicken wings
Instructions to be followed for making air fryer chicken wings at home:
- Start to preheat the air fryer at 380F degrees
- Take the wings and trim or separate them at the joints to create a flat and drumette per chicken wing. After this, discard the tips.
- Make the chicken wings dry by patting them. This is very important to make the chicken wings more crispy and retain their taste.
- Now, coat the chicken wings with a good amount of salt and a little pepper for taste.
- Then, cook the chicken wings at 380F degrees in the air fryer for about 20 – 22minutes. Keep shaking the basket and flipping the wings so that every wing is cooked perfectly.
- After that, increase the air fryer temperature to 400F degrees and cook the chicken wings again for 4-5 mins. This will make them more crispy from the outside and inside.
- Your chicken wings are ready to be served with the sauce you like.