Chicken is perfect for any instant dinner or meal preparation. You can have it in wraps, salads, or along with several side dishes.
Our today’s recipe also includes chicken in fried contour, along with some pantry spices and an air fryer. Besides this, air fryer cooking bestows a flavorful and crispy crust to the chicken.
Let us not waste time. And read the detailed recipe for making this finger-licking dish.
Recipe Of Air Fryer Chicken Breasts
Following is the basic information about preparing this tasty dish:
Total Time Needed
- Preparation time- 5 minutes
- Cooking time- 18 minutes
- Resting time- 5 minutes
- Total time- 28 minutes
Ingredients For The Recipe
- Chicken breasts- 2 or about 1 lb
- Olive oil- 1 tbsp
- Sea Salt- ½ tsp (finely grounded)
- Black Pepper- ⅛ tsp
- Garlic Powder- ½ tsp
- Smoked Paprika- ½ tsp
- Chili powder- ⅛ tsp
- Onion powder- ½ tsp
One serving of this includes:
- Calories- 163 kcal
- Carbohydrates- 1 g
- Protein- 24 g
- Fat- 6 g
- Saturated Fat- 1 g
- Trans Fat- 1 g
- Cholesterol- 73 mg
- Sodium- 424 mg
- Potassium- 434 mg
- Fiber- 1 g
- Sugar- 1 g
- Vitamin A- 176IU
- Vitamin C- 1 mg
- Calcium- 8 mg
- Iron- 1 mg
Instructions For Making Air Fryer Chicken Breasts
- Take a small bowl to combine garlic powder, salt, onion powder with other spices.
- Now, cover both sides of chicken breasts with olive oil. Make sure you properly season the chicken breasts with the mix.
- Next, place the chicken breasts in the basket of the air fryer.
- Cook them at 360° F for about 9 minutes. Then flip them and continue cooking for nine more minutes.
- Take the chicken breasts out when the internal temperature reaches 165°F. Put them on the serving plate. You can also cover it with aluminum foil and allow it to rest for 5 minutes.
- After five minutes, serve it instantly to enjoy!
- You can also try Hawaiian shrimp, meatballs, and pork chops instead of chicken breasts.
- You can also add regular vegetable oil instead of olive oil.
- You can use a meat thermometer to know the temperature of the thickest parts of the meat. If you do not have a thermometer, slice the thickest parts into smaller ones and check.
- To relish this dish for 3 to 4 days, store it in an airtight container or plastic wraps in the refrigerator.
- You can also freeze this dish to stay longer for three to four months by keeping it in plastic wraps or airtight containers.
- You can also use an oven for baking this dish. Place it at 350°F for 20-30 minutes or till it gets cooked.
On A Final Note
That is how you can make this recipe within a few minutes. Serve it with sweet potatoes, pasta salad, or healthy veggies like broccoli or asparagus.
Did you try the recipe? Comment down below to share with us how much you enjoyed it. We are eagerly waiting for your response.